Carmichael: 1 (916) 971-3550
Folsom: 1 (916) 895-5600
Benefits of Ballroom Dance Lessons
It is almost impossible to convey the many benefits that Arthur Murray students have received as a result of their dance lessons. Many singles and couples find that it has created more romance in their lives. Others rave about losing weight and all the health benefits dancing has to offer. And still, others enjoy how great they look and feel when out on the social dance floor.
Dance your way into a Healthy Relationship
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun & enjoyment out of your social life
- Enjoy increased self confidence
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Improve your overall health
- Feel more at ease in social situations
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted
- Make your partner happy
- Enjoy attending more parties
- Find your business relationships improving
- Acquire more grace and poise
- Dress up and have fun
- Overcome shyness
- Relieve stress
- Stand out on the dance floor
- Never say “no” to a dance invitation
- Discover recreation or entertainment in a new way
- Feel refreshed and relaxed
We encourage you to reap the wonderful benefits that dancing has to offer you. Getting started is as easy as ever! All of our students start with an Introductory Private Lesson & Consultation. The first step is to schedule your introductory lesson with one of our trained instructors. During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue.
Contact us Today and be Dancing Tonight!